OUT OF THIS WORLD – Out Of This World (2021)

Foros Distrito Rock OUT OF THIS WORLD – Out Of This World (2021)

Este debate contiene 2 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes y lo actualizó Imagen de perfil de El Malo El Malo hace 1 mes, 1 semana.

• Autor
    Imagen de perfil de El Malo
    El Malo
    Moderador

FAIR WARNING’s vocal Tommy Heart and former EUROPE legendary guitarist Kee Marcello’s new band OUT OF THIS WORLD will debut on April 2 with the album «OUT OF THIS WORLD»!

This album was mixed by Ron Nevison (KISS, BAD COMPANY, OZZY OSBOURNE, etc.). Ron and Key have collaborated for the first time in 33 years since Ron was the producer of EUROPE’s masterpiece 4th album «OUT OF THIS WORLD» in 1988. Ron not only rejuvenated the band, but also brought in modern and old-fashioned sounds at the same time, bringing in sounds that incorporate the soundscapes of the past.

In addition, Don Airey of DEEP PURPLE is playing the keyboard in 4 songs.

Not only the classics such as «Twilight» and «Lighting Up My Dark», the timeless shuffle hymn «The Warrior», and the wonderful ballad «Only You Can Teach Me How To Love Again», all this beautiful song is noteworthy. I will. This album contains everything that fans of FAIR WARNING of yesteryear and EUROPE of the time when there was a key wanted.

«Not Tonight» by Tommy and Key alone, as well as 10 brilliant rock numbers with the best rhythm sections of bassist Ken Sandin (ALIEN) and drummer Darby Todd (ROBERT PLANT, GARY MOORE, etc.) «A special acoustic version of» is recorded as a Japanese edition bonus track. In addition, only the limited edition released in Japan includes a full live CD «LIVE FROM THE HEAT» that completely records all 10 songs of the predecessor KEE OF HEARTS when he appeared in Germany’s HEAT FESTIVAL in 2018. .. In addition to the famous songs of EUROPE and FAIR WARNING that fans love, 3 songs of KEE OF HEARTS are also included. You can enjoy two works, a studio album and a live album.

OUT OF THIS WORLD:
    Tommy Heart –vocals
    Kee Marcello –guitars
    Ken Sandin –bass
    Darby Todd –drums

«OUT OF THIS WORLD» Released on April 2, 2021

CD 1: OUT OF THIS WORLD
    1. Twilight
    2. Hanging On
    3. In A Million Years
    4. Lighting Up My Dark
    5. Staring At The Sun
    6. The Warrior
    7. Up To You
    8. Ain’t Gonna Let You Go
    9. Only You Can Teach Me How To Love Again
    10. Not Tonight
    11. Not Tonight (Acoustic Duet Version) * Japanese edition bonus track

CD 2: LIVE FROM THE HEAT (* Live CD included only in Japan’s original limited edition)
    1. The Storm (KEE OF HEARTS)
    2. A New Dimension (KEE OF HEARTS)
    3. Let The Good Times Rock (EUROPE)
    4. Burning Heart (FAIR WARNING)
    5. Save Me (FAIR WARNING)
    6. Twist Of Fate (KEE OF HEARTS)
    7. Open Your Heart (EUROPE)
    8. Momentum (Instrumental) (OUT OF THIS WORLD)
    9. Superstitious (EUROPE)
    10. Ready Or Not (EUROPE)

Imagen de perfil de Joserra
    Joserra
    Moderador

Hay tantas cosas prometedoras ahí como aterradoras.

Imagen de perfil de El Malo
    El Malo
    Moderador

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.

Lost Password

Register

Si continúas utilizando este sitio, aceptas el uso de las cookies. Más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close